Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Check out the new movie Pixels trailer featuring Adam Sandler and Peter Dinklage

Pixels



Description:


When aliens misinterpret video feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth in the form of the video games.

It features Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage, Kevin James, Josh Gad, Rose Rollins, and many more actors.

My Thoughts:


Doesn't this look absolutely amazing!!! I mean it's a pretty cool plot and I can't believe Adam Sandler is doing an action movie. I know it's more of a comedy but it definitely has action in it. Adam Sandler is one of my favorite actors so I'm really looking forward to this. This movie has a lot of good actors in it so I bet it'll be great. Now I can't wait for the summer to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment