Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Skip Beat! vol 25-27 3 in 1 by Yoshiki Nakamura









                 About:


                           Kyoko Mogami followed her true love Sho to Tokyo to support him while he made it big as an idol. But he's casting her out now that he's famous enough! Kyoko won't suffer in silence----she's going to get her sweet revenge by beating Sho in show biz!

                           Kyoko finally has Sho's attention, and now she doesn't want it! It's not that she's given up on her revenge, but she's busy focusing on her career and doesn't want Sho poking around and annoying her. Ans Sho proves her concerns right when his Valentine's Day prank goes horribly wrong and gets Kyoko in trouble with the president of L.M.E.!






My Review:



                 This volume was better than the last one. The drama from the last volume blew over fairly quickly and I don't know why I was so worried. It turned out to work really really well *squeal*! But I don't want to spoil anything. But also don't let my squeal get you too worked up because Kyoko and Ren aren't together yet but something did happen! So yeah this is why I love this volume a whole lot more. I also love Kyoko's new role so if you're not interested in the romance part you have Kyoko's new part to look forward to.

                  In this set, we see Kyoko and Sho have a huge spat, Ren and Kyoko have a little special moment, we meet the President's new friend, also learn about the President's little scheme involving Ren and Kyoko, and we get to see Kyoko's new role which I absolutely love for her. I always loves when she acts a new role. It's so interesting and cool. 

                Kyoko was so awesome in these volumes. She still acted her age but sometimes had this air of maturity on her. She is just so caring and thoughtful. I love the valentine's present she gave Ren. It was so creative. I was a little worried on what she was going to get him. I loved her in her new role. She's so good and she gets to act with Ren! I mean her new role is so cute and badass at the same time. I know sounds weird right? But it totally works. I love Ren's new role as well. He is definitely without a doubt badass. I actually love his new look as well. I mean I love dark characters and now that he's playing one is so awesome. It was also interesting to see his dark side. I didn't even know that he actually had one. I mean there were clue now that I thought about it but they weren't really noticeable until now. I also love the situation that those two are in. I'm not going to say much more because I want it to be a delicious surprise for you to enjoy. I also love the President for all of his scheming. I hope his plans work! I like that we got to see Moko again and I liked how she was on Valentine's day. She was ready to defend her co-worker and friend despite her probably getting a bad name(I at least think it's something bad but I didn't know what the word meant).

              I love love love the art in this one. I mean Ren looks so amazing and hot in his new role. I loved his outfit and hairstyle and omg Kyoko looking amazing as well. I love her new hairstyle and look for her role. Her picture with her new look is the background of my cellphone. She was just drawn so cool looking. I mean both her and Ren look so dark and sleek. I also love the storyline and how everything is starting to come together a little bit. Not much but some things have clicked into place which is nice. I mean I'm glad it's not just one thing after another. It really does feel like a long adventure with a few stops along the way.

            Overall, I was really sad when I finished this volume. I didn't want to stop reading. I'm so glad I have the next 3 in 1 set. I would go crazy if I didn't. There were a lot of surprises in this volume which I liked a lot. I mean who doesn't like surprises? The art was pretty amazing and I really just enjoyed reading it. This is my favorite series ever and I beg you to read it because I feel like other people should enjoy it as well.




Stars:              5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment