Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2015

Baby Daddy season 1










                      About:


                                A 20-something bachelor bartender becomes an unlikely parent when an ex-girlfriend leaves a baby girl on his doorstep.










My Review:


                
                 I am so happy this show is now on Netflix. I remember when it first came out and I saw the first episode but then I just never watched the rest because I'm so bad at remembering what times shows are on and what channels. But now I finally got to see it. I love this show. It is so funny and creative.  I love the characters so much and the crazy situations they get themselves into. If you love funny shows then you should definitely check this one out.

                In this season, we see Ben discover his new daughter and him deciding that he wanted to raise her and not give her up for adoption. We also see funny situations, pranks, unrequited love, cute babies, and some past that no one wants dug up. I mean fat pants? who wants that kind of nickname still hanging around?

                Ben is funny. I like his party attitude and his make of situations. But he also is ready whenever to step up and take care of Emma. He still has fun but will do anything for her. He even gets upset when his mom, Bonnie, tries and do all the work in taking care of Emma. I mean not every guy his age would do that. They'd just ship the kid to his parents for them to take care of. I also like Tucker. He's a great roommate and I love the situations he gets himself into like the laundry room/man cave incident. It was funny. He and Ben go well together as friends.  Bonnie is crazy but I like her character and how she treats everyone. It's so funny yet she still give some great advice in between her insults. She's a good mom...sort of. I also like how much she loves Emma and goes overboard for her. Danny is so amazing. I love him so much. I mean he is so cute and an idiot but I love him anyway. He's so nice ans sweet. I also ship him so so so much with Riley. I think they are so cute together and want them together so badly. I mean Riley is so nice though sometimes bitchy which I love. She always helps out with Emma and is there for Danny a lot. They are best friends and I really want them together. I mean Danny has even liked her since they were little. I would love a romance like that. I know most people probably want to ship her and Ben together but not me what so ever. I am Danny and Riley all the way.

               
                 Jean-Luc Bilodeau is amazing as Ben. I mean he has the looks that fit the character and he really just fits into the role of idiot player but amazing father. He has a great smile and facial expressions. I like how he expresses everything. He does really well with Ben's emotions especially Ben's surprise or WTF face. Tahj Mowry as Tucker was awesome too. I mean his smile is amazing and he is the perfect height for the situations Tucker find himself in. I think he does a great job. 


                   I absolutely love Derek Theler as Danny 100%. He's so cute and adorable and I love how he plays Danny. I mean he makes Danny seem small when he's feeling low and that must be hard with hoe huge he is. I mean his facial expressions are amazing and I can't get enough of him when he's on screen. Melissa Peterman is so perfect for the role of Bonnie. I mean she is so good at playing Bonnie it's kind of scary. Something funny always happens when she appears on screen. Chelsea Kane is awesome as Riley. I've seen a lot of her work and this is one of my favorites. If you like her acting you should see her in this show.

               Overall, this show is amazing. It's so funny and fun. I think it's a great show to binge and it's mostly comedy. There wasn't too much drama in this season and it didn't take over the funniness. The acting is good and the baby is so cute. I love the baby who plays Emma. I mean she's so adorable. I also love the characters and their craziness. I highly recommend this show so much.





Stars:                    4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment