Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Karneval (TV)








               
                        About:


                       Nai saerches for someone important to him, with only an abandoned bracelet as a clue. Gareki steals and pick-pockets to get by from day to day. The two meet in a strange mansion where they are set-up, and soon become wanted criminals by military security operatives. When Nai and Gareki find themselves desperate in a hopeless predicament, they encounter none other than the country's most powerful defense organization "Circus"!!





My Review:





                 I didn't really expect much from this show at all but I decided to take a chance on it anyway. Funny thing is that I ended up loving this show so much. It's now one of my favorites. I will definitely be re-watching it in the future. I wish there was another season but it looks like I might just have to settle with the manga. This show is filled with action, mystery, suspense, friendship, and monsters. No romance in sight for those of you who hate it or tired of it. Anyway this anime will blow you away. 

                  Karneval is about a boy named Nai who is not what he seems and is full of mystery. He's searching for a friend of his with only a bracelet for a clue and bumps into Gareki who is a theif. They go on the run and end up in the hands of Circus. Circus decides to help out Nai for their own gain. Nai and Gareki make friends along the way while helping Circus try to stop an evil organization whom is creating creatures that feed off humans.

                  Nai is the cutest sweetest person ever. All I want to do is hug and cuddle with him. I loved his character so much. He wasn't the typical nice naive character. He's absolutely amazing. Nai is definitely my favorite character of this show and one of my favorites of all time. Thank you Tumblr for allowing me to find out about this adorable person. Gareki was a fun character and another favorite on my list. He is Nai's savior and friend. He also has a sour attitude except when it came to Nai. I liked Gareki a lot. He wasn't the strongest but he had a great sense of moral. I loved his character development throughout the series. The other characters didn't really develop as much so I guess this made him stand out. I think a lot of people will love Gareki's character. Yogi is definitely up there with Nai and on my overall favorite characters list. He is so cute and funny. I absolutely love his personality. He loves kids and cute things. I just want to hug and squish him along with Nai. I couldn't get enough f him at all. I'm thinking of searching for him in fanfiction. I love him that much. Tsukumo was an interesting character. She's the more serious of the bunch. I liked her a lot but not as much as the others. Hirato was also a mysterious character. I would have love to have learned more about him. There were times where I didn't like him, I didn't know how to feel about him, and then by the end I'm still confused on how I feel about his character. I think I ended up liking his character a little. All the characters were amazing and interesting. 

                 The plot is pretty interesting. It is definitely not a cliche. I was interested from the get go and I was never bored at all. The plot is engaging and action packed. The art is absolutely amazing as well. It is so bright and colorful in such a tasteful way. It's not overdone or looking girly at all. I love the character designs so much. They all look so cute and beautiful. The animation is so smooth and great too. 

                  Overall, I have to say that this is one of the greatest shows ever. I highly recommend it and will keep on recommending it forever. I loved the characters and the plot and oh the art is amazing too. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this anime at all except the fact that there isn't another season. If they don'e make another season I hope to find something as good as this.









Stars:                    5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment