Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Legal Drug omnibus by CLAMP









                    About:


                     Kazahaya Kudo's name evokes the wind, which is given to warn him that one day he, too, might disappear. Once he almost thought his time had come--until he was rescued by the dark, equally mysterious Rikuo Himura. Now they both reside at Rikuo's workplace, the Green Drugstore--a shop that dispenses not only medicine but the secret powers of both Rikuo and Kazahaya--from which the pair embark on missions into the paranormal at the bidding of its strange proprietor, Kakei.




My Review:




                  I liked this manga a whole lot more than I thought I would. I mean I was unsure when I got it but it piqued my interest and Barnes & Noble was having a sale on manga which sold me on buying it. I wish I had the next series Drug & Drop already. I want to know what happens next! I mean there wasn't too much of a cliffhanger but there are so many things I want to know!

                 This manga is about Kazahaya is rescued by Rikuo one night and ends up living with him along with working together at the Green Drugstore. They don't just stock shelves though, they also work as a team going on special paranormal jobs for their boss Kakei. Along the way we see pieces of their pasts and how they might end up tied together.

                Kazahaya is so cute! I mean he's like a spitball of fire. He's constantly getting embarrassed and taking it out of Rikuo. He's so feisty. I mean Rikuo is the mysterious tall dark and handsome one but Kazahaya is mysterious as well. His past is such a mystery. Rikuo is definitely an interesting character. I don't know much about him other than he loves to tease Kazahaya and that someone he cares about is missing. I really want to know more about him.  I do have to say though that I so ship him with Kazahaya. I know, I'm horrible. But I can't help myself! I find them so cute together. I also feel like they mesh well with each other. Kakei is someone I really want to know more about. I mean how does he know about the paranormal? What prompted him to open Green Drug? All I know so far is that he's Rikuo and Kazahaya's boss and has something going on with Saiga. Saiga is a cool character. I love it when he appears. He seems like a pretty useless character and yet he's pretty useful. I can't wait to see more of him when I pick up the sequel manga. All the characters were great but they are all so mysterious. I want to know more.

                 The plot is great. I mean I love mysterious a lot and it's great to add in some paranormal. The plot isn't quite clear yet. I mean there a re a bunch of mini plots but nothing clear about the main plot yet. I like the art a lot. It reminds me the style from the manga Yellow a little bit. I absolutely love how Kazahaya looks when he blushes. I also really loved how he looked when he dressed like a girl. He was so cute. 

                 Overall, I really loved reading this manga. It was funny and full of mystery. I was really sad when I finished it. I didn't want to stop reading. I also liked how there wasn't really a cliffhanger but it was done in such a way to make you badly want to read the next series anyway. I highly recommend this manga to those who love mystery, paranormal, hints of yaoi, and action. I have to say it gets a little graphic at times so if you're not a big fan of blood even though it is just a picture, don't pick it up.







Stars:                          

No comments:

Post a Comment