Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Trinity Seven









                    About:


                              In this "romantic comedy but sometimes serious magical school story," life as Arata Kasuga knows it is wiped out by a bizarre incident known as "Collapse Phenomenon," which causes worldwide destruction and takes his cousin Hijiri Kasuga to the next world. To resolve the "Collapse Phenomenon" and bring back Hijiri, Arata enrolls in the Royal Biblia Academy. Waiting in the school are seven beautiful female magic users—the Trinity Seven.











My Review:








                  So I have never heard of this anime before at all. I found it while I was watching Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! I don't pay for the premium membership for Crunchyroll, so I constantly had to watch ads and one for Trinity Seven kept popping us and I was like "hey, this looks interesting." So when I finished the anime I was watching I immediately clicked play. This show blew me away. I love the animation and art. The characters are hilarious with very different personalities. With only twelve episodes I thought it wouldn't be the greatest but I was totally wrong. I wish it was longer! There is an OVA but I hope there is another season. They left it open ended(not in a bad way) and it's giving me a grain of hope. It's labeled as a romance but don't let that deter you. Yeah there are a bunch of crushes and one or two of the characters are in love but it doesn't focus on that at all. It's kind of added to the show as a second thought, but again, done so well. It wasn't thrown in there to lure an audience.


                   This show is about a boy named Arata who becomes a mage after his town is destroyed by a breakdown phenomena and studies magic along side the trinity seven, female mages who represent each sin and are the strongest in the academy, to find his missing cousin Hijiri. This show is full of gags, action, magic, demons, and a hint of romance. You will never be bored when watching this.

                   Arata....is a huge pervert. He's honest about it though which gets him some bonus points. He doesn't think before he says anything and he is downright honest. I loved him as the main character. He was always so calm and there for everyone. He's the type of person that makes people feel good without thinking about it. I loved that about his character. I loved how strong he was, both emotionally and magically. I love his grimoire Sora. She is so funny and helps Arata constantly tease Mira and Lilith. She also helps him out in all his tough situations. The show wouldn't be as great without her character. Lilith is so adorable. I wish she was real so I could tease her myself. She is just so cute and easily teased. She's also always there to guide Arata and give him a good smack for his perviness. I also liked them together a lot. I don't know if I ship them together because I kind of like him with Mira but I do know is that Mira and Lilith are my top choices for him. Mira is such a prideful little thing who hates impure things. I love how entitled she sounds even though she's such a sweetheart. I also love her friendship with Akio. They just balanced each other out in a weird way. Akio is just so laid back but really tough. She reminds me a lot of Makoto from Sailor Moon. Their powers aren't the same but their personalities kind of are. They are different too though. Arin was interesting. I loved her powers and her personality. he's so weird that I don't know how to describe her. Throughout the show she called Arata her husband and said there was a reason for it but that was never touched. I'm still wondering why she has to be his wife. It bothers me so much. I absolutely loved Levi. She's so cool. I loved that she was a ninja and I loved how much she teased everyone. Her character really made this show as well. Yui is also adorable. I loved how mischievous she was and how she interacted with Arata's character. It was so cute and funny. Lieselotte was a very interesting character. I liked that a lot. I don't want to spoil too much so I won't say much more, but you probably will love her character. There are a bunch more characters that I so badly want to talk about but I think you should watch the show and see them yourself.

                   The plot is absolutely amazing. For a twelve episode long show it was done really and I mean really well. You will never be bored while watching this show. Also for a comedy, surprisingly there are no filler episodes. Amazing, right? I loved that the most probably about this anime. I hate filler episodes but this show didn't have one which was awesome. There were a few things left unanswered which annoyed me but I'll have to live with it. I might read the manga, but the anime was so good that I don't feel the need to. Depends on whether there will be another season or not.

                   Overall, I really loved this anime. It's up there on my favorites list. I highly recommend this anime to anyway who loves, action, adventure, comedy, magic, the supernatural, and I guess harems. Some people hate harems in anime so if you're one of those people you might not want to watch this but I hope you put your dislike for it to the side and watch this anime. I loved watching this anime and was so upset when it ended. Hopefully I can find a show like this. If you've seen this anime and have any recommendations for me, write them in the comments below.










Stars:                                               5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment